- Studied guitar with musicians, such as:
- Studied the art of Music Production, Sound Engineering, Mixing and Mastering with Grammy awarded recipients, such as:
- As a teacher, he has been teaching guitar and music since 2005. Also worked as a teacher at:
Marios Laz Ioannidis was born in Athens, Greece, January 7th 1987.
He is a professional musician, music producer, singer-songwriter, composer, and sound engineer.
He has worked with many renowned artists worldwide.
His music studies started at the age of 6 with classical guitar lessons.
After school, he studied Contemporary music & Jazz Guitar at Philippos Nakas Conservatory in Athens (Diploma 2009).
At the age of 23, after winning a scholarship, he moved to the USA to study at Berklee College Of Music in Boston, Massachusetts.
He studied Electric Guitar, Music Production, Engineering, with a minor in Acoustics and Electronics (Bachelor’s Degree 2012).
Greg Howe, John Scofield, David Gilmore, Dave Fiuczynski, Richie Hart, Tomo Fujita, Evaggelos Asimakopoulos, Costas Baltazanis, Dimitris Sinogiannis, Giannis Spathas, Giotis Samaras, Takis Barberis, A.Pelekanos and Katia Kriatsioti.
George Massenburg, Prince Charles Alexander, Susan Rogers, Alejandro Rodriguez, Jeff Largent, Ted Paduck, Jonathan Wyner, Mitch Benoff and Richard Mendelson.
- MOMI (Modern Music Institute, Athens, Greece)
- GIG (Guitar Institute of Greece)
He has been the recipient of various awards such as:
- Berklee College Of Music Scholarship(2009)
- Mix Magazine TEC Award (2012)
Marios is honored to be endorsed by:
- VE acoustic guitars (Vlaxos Evaggelos-Guitar Luthier from Rhodes Greece)
- Red Sound Cables (Sicily, Italy)
MLI began his career performing as a session musician with bands of any music style.
During his years in the USA he met and worked with wonderful people around the world who influenced him and his music. With his experience, he gradually began a transition towards his own unique musical voice.
Based in his studio (MusicRoom Studio) he is now working as a freelancer, making more music happen.